Takahiro (タカヒロ) is a white-tailed eagle and one of the animals of Oumagadoki Zoo.
When transformed, he has talons for hands and he wears blue pants with a red belt and boots. He also wears black headphones and two watches.
- His name comes from taka (鷹, たか), the Japanese word for hawk, which is ironic since Takahiro is a White-tailed Eagle.
- He's the first animal that Shiina transformed
- He makes a cameo in the movie My Hero Academia: Two Heroes
- His design is based off of Hawks, from My Hero Academia, another of Horikoshi‘s works.
- White-tailed Eagle - Wikipedia article about White-tailed Eagles.
|Animals:||Arai • Chita • Chouda • Momo • Fukumoto • Gorilla Kong • Hani-Wani • Igarashi • Kameda • Kasai • Kisazou • Oogami • Popo • Iwao • Shishido • Takahiro • Umemura • Uwabami • Zebra • Arashi • Armadi • Kirishima • Tetetete • Blackbuck Man • Shikuma|
|Affiliates:||Yatsudoki Circus • Ushimitsudoki Aquarium|
|Related Pages:||Oumagadoki Zoo (Location) • Me Statue • Keeper's Journal • Magic Power|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.